We look forward to seeing you on April 7!
- Musical entertainment by: Maurice Jones Jr. Quartet, Cameron Lavi-Jones, Tae Phoenix, and Lara Lavi
- Catered dinner
- NW Cellars Private Reserve Wine featuring Merlin label
- by world-renowned artist & educator Tony Angell
- Raffle & Auction
And our featured speaker:
Kathleen Wolf, PhD, UW College of the Environment & Forestry
“Green Cities: Good Health”
- How does the sustainable city promote quality of life?
- How does nearby nature influence human health and wellness?
- What are the policies and programs that communities can develop to improve health and happiness?